Inside Sales Representative - Job Post
AP Tech is a dynamic, growing business serving over 200 water treatment partners who supply AP Tech’s solid chemistry water treatment programs to over 10,000 customers in North America, Central America, South America, United Kingdom, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Korea, Malaysia, and Thailand.
As the global leader of solid chemistry technology and equipment for water treatment, AP Tech is committed to providing exceptional products and customer service. We’re excited to add an Inside Sales Representative to our growing sales team and strengthen our ability to serve our partners well.
Key accountabilities of the Inside Sales Representative:
- Serves as the first point of contact for general customer inquiries related to product, equipment, and service to support prompt resolution of customer issues and maintain high level customer satisfaction.
- Proactively strengthens current customer relationships to ensure customer needs are constantly being exceeded.
- Supports the production of sales documentation including product literature, reports, and presentations.
Other responsibilities include:
- Serves as primary contact for customer questions, feedback, issues, and general inquiry.
- Builds brand loyalty by resolving customer needs in a timely manner, providing exceptional customer service, and increasing awareness of APTech’s products and technologies.
- Seeks follow up from customers on order and shipment status, inventory questions, warranty fulfillment, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Provides administrative support to sales team by creating technical documentation relating to products and equipment that serves as education and communication to customers.
- Maintains AP Tech Group’s CRM software to ensure all customer information is update to date and accurate.
- Acts as the customers’ voice to internal teams by providing customer feedback on AP Tech’s products and services.
- Assists in the preparation and organizing of marketing content, promotional material, or events as needed.
- Participates in special projects as requested by management.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience required; Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or science field preferred
- 2+ years of customer service experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Product support and/or technical service experience a plus
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices a plus